RSA – Responsible Service of Alcohol Course
In order to serve, sell, or supply alcohol in any venue or workplace in NSW, you must successfully complete the RSA (NSW) course.
We accept international students as we are a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) approved provider.
What to expect?
- Apply for a RSA course and undertake face-to-face training at a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) approved by Liquor & Gaming NSW (L&GNSW).
- Course cost is $140 (incl. GST) for 7 hours face-to-face training + 1/2 hour break in between .
- The course fee will already include the cost for your NSW competency card.
- Upon completion of the course, you will receive an interim certificate (within 2-3 business days) which is valid for 5 years and you can work for 90 days with the interim certificate.
- You will be required to take the interim certificate to a service NSW to apply for a NSW competency card.
- Renew your NSW competency card every 5 years.
Location: Kenvale College 38 High St Randwick NSW 2031
How to get there? From Central Station, hop on the Light Rail L2 Randwick line towards Randwick, and get off at "UNSW High Street" stop. Kenvale is right next to the Light Rail stop opposite to UNSW campus
Time: 9am – 4:30pm
Cost: $140 (Incl. GST)
The course includes: SITHFAB002 – Provide responsible service of alcohol
*REGISTRATIONS CLOSE 24 HOURS BEFORE THE COURSE DATE
Enrol for RSA Certificate
Fill out your details to receive the application form