If you are in Sydney or plan to live here, you might be about to embark on a job search; you can use our site to help you find your perfect job! In this post, we explain exactly how!
About Explore With Us
At Explore With Us, we are proud of the community we have created! We help people make the most of their time here by giving them instant access to the information and services they need. We’ve been doing this since 2017, and we intend to carry on our mission for many more years to come.
We are a one-stop-shop for students, backpackers, and tourists; we make it easy to find useful information that takes the hassle out of having to learn a new place and get acquainted with everything that Sydney offers quickly.
You will save time, you will save money, and you will be living like a local in no time!
How To Find a Job on Our Website
At Explore With Us, you can quickly and easily search thousand of part-time, casual, and internships roles in Sydney and beyond. The most obvious place to start your Sydney job search is here. Knowing the right way to use the search tool can save you time and make it even easier to find the right jobs in Sydney. In the next section, we will explain the different search filters you can use.
How Explore With Us Sydney Job Search Works
Once you land on the homepage of the website, you’ll see it’s packed with useful resources that are designed to help you in every possible way. We encourage you to take a look at the site and explore everything we have to offer.
However, if you want to get straight to the job search, you can use this link to go directly to the jobs page. Here, you will see a white toolbar at the top of the page that gives you a list of useful options.
Just below this box, you will be able to get started with your search for local jobs in an instant. Unlike other sites, we don’t ask you to create an account or upload a CV, it’s quick and easy, just like it should be.
To start your Sydney job search, you can enter a specific keyword, location or company. Further to this, you can define your search criteria even more by choosing a specific category of interest.
The available categories are:
- Internships and College
- Restaurants – Food Service
- Skilled Labor – Trades
If you decide to only the category search only, then please be aware that there are lots of other vacancies that will default to the ‘others’ tab. Be sure to check this out to make sure you do not miss out on a job opportunity that could be of interest to you.
Unlike other job sites that hide who the employer is, with Explore With Us, we believe in complete transparency, and as long as the employer permits, you will see the name of the company listed in the description as well.
- For any new job listings, we make sure these are highlighted for you to be able to see our new listings quickly. If you want to be amongst the first to get your name in front of these employers, be sure to get your application in quickly when you see the ‘New’ icon next to the vacancy.
- To save you from having to come back to the site throughout the day, you can quickly and easily subscribe to our job alerts. Just lookout for the green ‘SUBSCRIBE’ box and enter your name and email address. We will then keep you posted and let you as and when the newest jobs are added to our site.
- If you click on a job description of interest, you will find a list of ‘RELATED JOBS’ at the bottom of the page. This can help you save time and makes it even easier to find any local Sydney job listings that match your current search criteria.
Applying for a Job on The Explore With Us Website
If you see a job you like, then you will need to register with us to be able to submit your application. It’s straightforward and can be done in under a minute. Once you have confirmed your registration, you are then free to apply for any of our listed positions.
Tips for Making the Most of Explore With Us
At Explore With Us, we have made it our mission to make your Sydney job search as easy as we can. On our blog, you will find a huge range of useful tips and resources to help your job search go as smoothly as it can.
Some of the most popularly accessed resources include:
- What can you put on your resume when you have no experience?
- Resume Writing Tips
- Interview Tips and Techniques
- What to do if you’re not hearing back from recruiters or agencies
- Sydney Job Search Tips
We are always adding new topics and titles to our blog, based on what our visitors tell us they want, and using the most frequently asked questions from people who are new to Sydney.
We also have a range of links to vocational courses in Sydney too; so if you have no experience and want to add a few more skills to your resume, taking a 1-day course is a low-cost, effective way of gaining a little experience in the field you want to work with. Some of the most popular job courses we have listed on our site include:
- Sydney Bar Skills Course
- Sydney CBD Barista Skills Course
- Sydney CBD Cocktail Making Skills Course
- Sydney CBD Pro-Bartender Course
Most of these courses run over a single day and cost around $100. They can help you with your job search by giving you relevant and up to date skills in the area you wish to work in.