Free resume review
Get a free, confidential review from a resume expert.
With competition for vacancies at an all-time high, having an application that helps set you apart is absolutely vital in just about every industry. In fact, some roles receive so many applications that recruiters spend less than 20 seconds looking at each resume making every single sentence count. To help make your resume work harder for you, Explore With Us has partnered with TopResume to provide you with a free, professional CV review service.
Who is TopResume (and Talent Inc.)?
TopResume, a Talent Inc. company, is the largest resume-writing service in the world, and writes and analyzes millions of resumes and LinkedIn profiles each year. Job seekers work directly with professional writers and industry experts to redefine their personal brand and stand out from the crowd during the job-search process.
What is a free resume review?
TopResume knows what employers are looking for and how to present yourself on paper to maximize opportunities.
The review provides:
- Free, confidential, personalized evaluation from trusted experts
- Objective feedback on layout, language and how well your resume communicates your skills and expertise
- Personalized recommendations on how to make your resume stronger
How it works
Show us what you're working with
Upload your resume to be reviewed — it’s an easy drag and drop
Wait while the magic happens
It takes up to 48 hours for us to review your resume and provide personalized and actionable feedback.
View your results
When the results land in your email inbox, it’s time to learn. Find out what you’re doing right and what you could improve upon to achieve your best resume.
Upload your Resume below
What to expect from your resume review
We review your resume comprehensively so you get all the information you need. Feedback topics include:
Style & organization
- Is your resume neat and clearly organized?
- Does the format of your resume effectively show the impact of your achievements?
- Have you included a professional summary to introduce your candidacy?
Writing & mechanics
- Does your resume’s writing position you as a professional who will add value to an organization?
- Is the writing clear, easy to understand and free of mistakes?
- Do you have consistent grammatical tense, tone, and punctuations?
- Will the ATS be able to read your resume?
- How does the ATS interpret your experience and skills?
- What industries do you have expertise in?
- Will an ATS mark you as a best fit for the jobs you’re targeting?